ANVLaw is a well-known law firm in business and investment sectors and we are proud to be always with you as trustful legal counsel on your business career.
Transaction capacity and typical successful projects of ANVLaw:
1. Establish Ha Do International Company in Laos and develop Noong Tha urban project (114 hectares) with a total investment capital $250 million in Vientiane, Laos invested by Ha Do Group.
2. Establish Khanh Ha Joint Stock Company, develop Hon Thi island cluster resort project (266.4 hectares) and Bao Dai Villas Resort & Spa (12 hectares) in Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa invested by Ha Do Group, Khatoco and the third partner.
3. Cai Gia – Cat Ba tourism urban development project (also know as Cat Ba Amatina) (172.3 hectares) with a total investment capital of $1 billion in Cat Ba island invested by Vinaconex – ITC).
4. Vinaconex Thao Dien high rise buildings development project (8.2 hectares) in District 2, Ho Chi Minh City with a total investment capital 3.104 billion invested by Vinaconex.
5. Establish 100% foreign investment capital and develop Habiotech biotechnology park (200hectares) ( first period ) in Tu Liem, Ha Noi with a total investment capital of $1 billion USD invested by Pacific Land Limited – Ireland.
6. Development project of Hoa Lac high – technology park infrastructure in Hoa Lac and development project of Bac Phu Cat technology technology park infrastructure invested by Vinaconex.
7. Korean Language Center combine offices and apartments development project (1 hectare), two apartment tower which have 35 and 41 floors respectively and an office tower which has 27 floors in Trung Van, Tu Liem district, Ha Noi and investment contracts related to Project invested by Thu Do Invest.
8. N05 cluster of mixed high rise apartments investment project (2,968 hectares) with a total investment capital of 1842.3 billion VND in Southeast Tran Duy Hung urban area, Trung Hoa ward invested by Vinaconex.
9. Investment capital contribution and products distribution transaction of Viglacera Tower – Thang Long Number One complex project in the intersection of Pham Hung road and Thang Long avenue of Maritime Bank AMC and Viglacera Land.
10. New headquarters of University of Public Health construction investment project (7.7 hectares) in Dong Ngac, Tu Liem, Ha Noi invested by Ministry of Health.
11. Ha Do South Building office tower development project included 13 floors and 2 basements in the opposite of Tan Son Nhat international airport with a total investment capital of over $10 million invested by Ha Do Group with other funding credit transactions for the project.
12. Transactions and procedures of the transfer of shares of Ha Do for Kim Long securities (KLS).
13. Transactions and procedures of the transfer of shares of Pha Lai Thermal Power Joint Stock company between a credit institution and PVFC.
14. Legal advisory supports for listing at Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (HOSE) of HDG.
15. Nam Pung Hydropower Plant development project (9.3 MW capacity) in Bat Xat district, Lao Cai province and transactions of financial leasing, financing, import delegation, purchase transactions related to the project invested by Nam Pung – Intracom Hydropower Joint Stock Company.
16. Ta Loi 2 Hydropower Plant Development Project (10 MW capacity) and Ta Loi 3 Hydropower Plan (7.5 MW capacity) in Bat Xat district, Lao Cai province and transactions of financial leasing, import delegation, purchase transactions related to the Project invested by Nam Pung – Intracom Hydropower Joint Stock Company.
17. Transactions of co-financing for Krong H’nang Hydropower Project on Hinh river of Phu Yen province and Ma Drak district, Dak Lak province, arranging capital by BIDV.
18. Transactions of co-financing for Discovery Complex Project at 302 Cau Giay, Dich Vong ward, Cau Giay district, arranging capital by BIDV.
19. Transaction of debt trading transfer in VS Industry Vietnam between the debtor and two Vietnamese credit institutions (OJB & VRB).
20. Funding credit transactions for large-tonnage tankers newbuilding and sale Project between Petrosetco and a Singapore company invested by VIB.
21. Lending transaction included international trade funding Project with a limit of $50 million of IFC for VIB.
22. Investment and M&A advisory transactions for purchasing the contributed capital of AA and Prudential Vietnam (PVN) in Prudential – AA Office Joint Venture implemented by Tin Phat Fund Management stock company and Maritime Bank AMC.
23. M&A transactions and procedures for transferring capital in a Laos – Viet Join Venture (Lavitraco) included the rights to develop Noong Chan shopping mall Project in Vientiane, Laos implemented by a Vietnamese private group.
24. M&A transactions for merging, shares transferring between two investment companies to a large private group joint stock company with total assets of nearly 3000 billion VND after merging.
25. Transactions and transferring procedures of some projects in Dich Vong new urban area of Ha Do and Nha Tu Liem (Lideco) to some secondary investors.
26. Contracts of capital contribution, financing and purchase of real estate products of An Khanh – An Thuong project, 183 Hoang Van Thai Project, Dich Vong new urban project, Tien Phong Me Linh, etc…
27. Transactions of finance cooperation for loan to buy Keangnam Hanoi project products of a credit institution for clients of Keangnam Vina.
28. Transactions of business cooperation and procedures for setting up legal venture to develop Quang Trung Software City Project in Tan Chanh Hiep ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City between a local partner and a foreign investor.
29. Transactions of transfers of shares and rights related to 20% of shares in Truong Thanh Plantation Joint Stock Company owned by Truong Thanh Furniture Corporation for Innovgreen (Hong Kong).
30. Transactions of investment cooperation and procedures to establish Nghi Tam Village Limited Tourism Development Company for InterContinental West Lake Ha Noi Hotel Project with a total investment of $123 million between Thang Long GTC (Vietnam) and T.P.C Development Ltd (Hong Kong).
31. Transactions of Business Cooperation Contract (BOT) of Quy Nhon Market shopping mall in Quy Nhon – Binh Dinh.
32. Transactions of cooperation and investment, procedures of establishing Anh Khanh JVC joint venture for North An Khanh urban development project (Splendora), Ha Noi of Vinaconex (Vietnam) and Posco E&C (Korea).
33. Thanh Thuy hot springs resort development project in La Phu commune, Son Thuy, Bao Yen, Thanh Thuy district, Phu Tho province (approximately 1.500 ha) invested by Ha Phu Joint Stock Company – a member of Ha Do Group.